Connecting to Facebook Pages requires first connecting to a personal Facebook account. The owner of the personal account must be an Admin for any Pages that you want to display as Tabs in MediaFunnel. By default a personal account will display as a tab in MediaFunnel, but only to the admin user who connected to the account.
You can connect MediaFunnel to multiple Facebook personal accounts.
To connect to a personal account:
1. Click on your email address in the upper right hand corner of the screen
2. From the drop down menu, select Settings
3. Click on the Channels tab
4. Click on the Add Channel button
5. Click on the Facebook icon
6. Enter your Facebook credentials and then click the Log In button
7. Click the Go to App button
8. Click the Allow button. These are all standard permissions that are required when connecting a third party application to Facebook.
After connecting to a Facebook personal account, the next step is to display Facebook Pages as tabs in MediaFunnel.